Ingredients (for three people):
- 500g pasta
- 1 onion
- 1 zucchini
- 1 leek
- olive oil, for frying
- 300g vegan alternative to tuna
- 1 can of pizza tomatoes, pieces
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- black pepper, freshly ground
- fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- In the meantime, peel, halve and cut onions into very fine wedges. Wash zucchini thoroughly, quarter lengthwise and cut into thin pieces. Clean leek, halve lengthwise and cut into thin half-rings.
- Heat some olive oil in a pan, sauté onions briefly. Add zucchini pieces and leek, fry together, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are slightly roasted.
- Give vegan alternative to tuna on a flat work surface and tear into very fine pieces, using a fork. Give replacement to tuna pieces to sautéed vegetables in the pan and fry another 5 minutes. Fold in canned tomatoes and whole cherry tomatoes. Season sauce with freshly ground black pepper and salt. Simmer over low heat in a covered pan. If necessary, pour a little water until the desired sauce consistency is achieved.
- Serve with freshly chopped parsley.
Our Tip: Have you ever tried spaghetti made from rice flour? Tastes wonderful!
A recipe from Sophie Mathisz