- 1 l orange juice
- 400 ml water
- 500 g durum wheat spaghetti
- 150 g lamb’s lettuce
- 6 tbsp from the orange juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp sweet mustard f
- Black pepper, freshly ground
- 3 carrots
- 70 g waltnuts, coarsely chopped
- 200 g smoked tofu
- ome olive oil for frying
- Take 6 tablespoons of orange juice for salad dressing and boil the rest plus about 400 ml of water in a large pot, boil spaghetti therein al dente.
- For the salad, mix the remaining orange juice with the sweet mustard and 2 tbsp olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Wash lettuce thoroughly and shake dry, mix with the dressing.
- Peel carrots and cut them with the vegetable slicer into thin slices or grate very finely with a grater. Chop walnuts coarsely. Dice smoked tofu finely.Heat some olive oil in a pan and fry smoked tofu cubes therein crispy. Add chopped walnuts and cook briefly. Add carrot strips or shreds last and sauté shortly.
- Drain orange pasta and save some of the orange juice with the noodles in the pot. Mix fried smoked tofu, walnuts and carrots under the hot pasta immediately and serve with the lamb's lettuce.
Our Tip: The slightly nutty flavour of Kamut Spaghetti also harmonises beautifully with our fruity orange spaghetti recipe
Portion: 2 people