Ingredients (for two people):
- 1 bunch green asparagus
- 150g potatoes, floury
- 200g vegan alternative to yogurt
- 2 tablespoons hazelnut oil
- 50g fresh herbs, finely chopped (e.g. parsley, wild garlic or oregano)
- black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 teaspoon vegetable stock powder
- 1 red onion
- 1 carrot, medium size
- pizza dough
- Peel the bottom third of asparagus and cut about 1-2cm to the end. Cook asparagus for 5 minutes in boiling salt water, let cool and halve lengthwise.
- Cook the unpeeled potatoes in salted water, rinse with cold water and remove peel, then mash the potatoes with a fork. Give vegan alternative to yogurt in a bowl and mix with mashed potatoes. Add 2 tablespoons hazelnut oil and freshly chopped herbs. Season with freshly ground black pepper, salt and vegetable stock powder.
- Peel and halve onion. Then cut into fine wedges.
- Peel carrot and cut ends. Cut into thin slices, using a vegetable peeler.
- Prepare pizza dough according to package instructions, roll out and place in a greased and floured form. Distribute alternative to potato yogurt mixture evenly on the dough and spread carrot pieces, asparagus and onion wedges all over it. Pepper surface and bake for about 25-30 minutes at 180 °C in a preheated oven.
Our tip: Fits excellent to a dry, fruity Chardonnay!
A recipe from Sophie Mathisz