- 3 apples
- 300 g celeriac
- ½ lemon, juice freshly squeezed
- 5 tbsp vegan alternative to mayonnaise
- 1-2 tsp horse radish
- 200 ml oat cream
- 1 orange, juice freshly squeezed
- black pepper, freshly ground
- Vantastic Foods VEGGIE duck pieces
- roasted almonds
- corn salad
- vegan puff pastry
- metal tablespoon
- Wash apples, dry, quarter and core. Cut into very fine strips. Peel celeriac and cut into very fine strips. Put in a pot, together with the apple strips, sprinkle immediately with lemon juice and mix everything.
- Mix vegan alternative to mayonnaise mit horse radish, oat cream and the juice of a whole orange. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground pepper and mix with the apple and celeriac strips. Let rest in the fridge for one hour minimum.
- Uncoil puff pastry for the decoration. Place spoon on it and cut out the spoon shape. Place puff pastry spoons on a baking tray lined with baking paper and put spoons on each. Bake at 180 °C for 12-15 minutes until golden brown. Let cool shortly and separate spoons from pastry carefully.
- Fry vegan alternative to duck pieces without oil until crispy.
- Chop roasted almonds, peel and core pomegranate, wash and dry corn salad. Place one tbsp. Waldorf Salad on each puff pastry spoon and put a piece of duck on top. Put the remaining salad in bowels and decorate with roasted almonds and pomegranate.
Our tip: Serve with fruity white wine!
Portion: 8-10 people