Ingredients (for two people):
- 2 vegan burgers
- 2 slices of pumpernickel or rye bread
- 1 red onion
- 2 tomatoes, fruity & ripe
- olive oil
- black pepper
- wild garlic pesto
- Cut out burger sized pieces of bread, using a water glass. Cut onion into rings. Cut the tomatoes into slices, place on a baking paper sheet. Season 2 tablespoons olive oil with freshly ground pepper and salt and sprinkle the tomatoes with it. Bake briefly at 200 °C in the oven.
- Fry the burger patties in a pan from both sides.
- Built a tower from the ingredients: laying grilled tomato on a bread slice, adding a burger, another tomato slice, onion rings and place the mozzarisella on top. Add a little wild garlic pesto and an olive.
A recipe from Sophie Mathisz & Miriam Spann