- 500g pasta
- 2 carrots
- 250 g peas, frozen
- 200 g vegan alternative to bockwurst (frankfurter)
- 1 can corn
- 1 potato, floury
- ¼ celery
- 1 cup soy drink
- ½ lemon, juice freshly squeezed
- 2 tsp mustard
- 1 cup sunflower oil
- freshly chopped herbs (parsley or chives)
- Prepare pasta according to the package instructions and rinse with cold water. Set aside and let cool.
- Peel carrots, cut off edes and quarter. Peel celery and potatoes and halve. Cook in boiling salted water until done and dice carrots after cooking. Puree potatoes and celery. Add frozen peas to the salted water und cook for a few minutes. Take them out oft he water and let rest.
- Pour soy drink in a bowl and add freshly squeezed lemon juice. Mix with a blender. Season to taste with salt and pepper and mix a second time. Add sunflower oil constantly while mixing until it thickens. Add potato celery puree last and stir into a homogenous consistency. Season to taste with mustard, salt and pepper. Pour some soy milk int the mass if its too thick.
- Slice vegan alternative to Bockwurst finely and add to the cooled pasta with diced carrots, cooked eas and corn. Mix with the cream und freshly chopped herbs. Let everything cool down completely before serving.
Our tip: Get the meal done quick by using our vegan alternative to mayonnaise!
Portion: 4-5 people