Ingredients for the burger:
- Burger Buns
- 1 tomato
- 1 red onion
- Bedda Fresh Cream Paprika
- Bedda Vegan Aioli
- Bedda Slices for melting
Ingredients for the vegetable patties:
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 zucchini
- 1 small onion
- 75 gr sunflower seeds
- 1,5 tablespoons chia seeds
- 4,5 tablespoons of water
- 75 gr breadcrumbs
- salt, pepper, oregano
- 4 tablespoons olive oil for frying
- 40 gr dried tomatoes
- 40 gr black, pitted olives
Preparation of the patties:
1. Mix the chia seeds with the water, stir well and leave to swell for 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, peel the carrot, wash the zucchini and grate both finely.
3. Roast the sunflower seeds in a pan and then put them in a bowl.
4. Finely dice the onion and fry it in the pan with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add the grated vegetables and also fry for about 5 minutes. Then take out the mixture, add the sunflower seeds and then season with salt, pepper and oregano as required.
5. Add the chia seeds and breadcrumbs to the mixture and knead well.
6. Shape patties and fry in the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil until the desired browning.
You can find more great recipes here: https://bedda-world.com/blog/