Ingredients (for two people):
- ¼ cube of fresh yeast
- 1 tablespoon soy drink, hand-hot
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 300g wheat flour
- pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 leek
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 red onion
- handful fresh herbs (eg basil, parsley, chives, etc.)
- 8-10 tablespoonsvegan alternative to sour cream
- alternatively: The same amount of soy yogurt
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- freshly ground pepper
- some caraway seeds
- 100g vegan alternative to Carpaccio
- Crumble yeast into a bowl, stir until smooth with sugar and hand-hot soy drink. Let rise in a warm place for about 15 minutes (covered).
- Put flour and salt into a mixing bowl, add the yeast mixture and olive oil and knead for a few minutes with an electric mixer (dough hook) until a smooth dough is achieved. Finally knead dough to a ball and cover with a kitchen towel. Let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Roll out dough until thin (alternatively – roll two dough balls thinly) and put on a baking tray, lined with baking paper.
- Clean the leeks thoroughly and cut into thin rings, wash yellow peppers and cut into small pieces. Briefly fry vegetables with a little olive oil. Peel red onion and cut into thin rings. Chop herbs finely (put some aside for decoration).
- Stir vegan alternative to sour cream (or soy yogurt) with salt and olive oil until smooth. Pepper to taste and stir in freshly chopped herbs. Spread sour cream and herb mass evenly on the rolled dough and sprinkle with fried vegetables, caraway seeds and red onion rings. Bake at 180 °C in a preheated oven for about 40 minutes.
- Tear vegan alternative to Carpaccio into little pieces and sprinkle together with the remaining herbs all over the Tarte Flambee.
A recipe from Sophie Mathisz