- Baking mixture for bread
- 1 kg potatoes (ca. 6 big ones), floury boiling
- 120 g onion glaze
- 100 g vegan alternative to cream cheese
- 1 bunch of chives
- 3 red onions
- Colourful pepper
- Baking paper
- First prepare a baking mixture for bread according to the instructions.
- Peel potatoes, cube it and cook it in saltwater. Decant boiled potatoes and crush them with a masher. Add 2 big tbsp of onion glaze as well as vegan alternative to cream cheese and crush the ingredients to a soft pulp.
- Peel onions and cut them with a knife or fad in very fine rings. Wash chives, shake dry and hash it.
- Roll the prepared bread dough on a carefully floured work space and pull it on a iron sheet with baking paper. Spread the potato mass equally light on the bread dough and then dispense the chives and onions on the surface. Now spread the onion glaze in little flakes equally on the Hitzkuchen and add as much pepper as you want.
- Preheat the oven on 250°C and bake the Hitzkuchen for 15 minutes at equal temperature on the supreme track.
Our tip: Self-made bread dough is quickly prepared with the useful ready-made sour doughs from our shop (e.g. Biovegan BIO NATURSAUERTEIG flüssig, 150g)!
Portion: 3-4 people
Recipe: Sophie Mathisz / Photo: Marcus Maly