Ingredients (for two people):
- 100g soy granules, fine
- 250ml vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon ground red paprika, sweet
- black pepper
- 4 slices whole wheat toast
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- parsley, freshly chopped
- 2-3 tablespoons of whole meal flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Let soy granules soak in hot vegetable stock for 10 minutes, pour in a colander and let drain. Squeeze remaining liquid with your hands and give soy mince into a bowl. Season with paprika, salt and black pepper.
- Let whole meal toast slices shortly soak in cold water, squeeze it with your hands, add to soy mince. Dice onion finely, sauté in a little vegetable oil and add along with the freshly chopped parsley, some flour and a tablespoons olive oil to the mince. Mix all ingredients thoroughly with your hands and let it rest for 15 minutes in a cold place.
- Form small meatballs with your hands and fry in a hot pan with some oil.
Our tip: Cold soy burgers taste great on bread!
A recipe from Sophie Mathisz