- 5 Red bell peppers
- A handful parsley, freshly chopped
- 4 tbsp Raspberry-vinegar
- 3 tbsp Walnut oil
- Timut pepper or black pepper, freshly ground
- 200 g Vegan alternative to sour cream or cream cheese
- 100 g Vegan Mozzarisella
- 1 Shallot
- A handful Italian herbs, chopped
- Lime, peel scoring
- Black pepper, freshly ground
- Chili flakes
- 2 Potatoes, big
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- ½ tsp paprika, sweet
- ca. ½ spoon of sunflower oil (or more, depending on the diameter of the pot)
- For the bell pepper-salad wash the husks thoroughly, cut in half lengthwise and cut out the core. Dice the bell pepper. Wash parsley and dry it, chop it finely and mix it under the bell pepper. Taste the salad with raspberry-dressing and walnut oil as well as freshly ground pepper and salt and let it steep.
- For the melt stir vegan alternative to sour spread or spread creamy. Rub Mozzarisella with a rough vegetable rasp and fold it in the sour spread/spread. Peel shallot, chop it very finely and mix it under the melt with finely chopped herbs as well as the peel scoring of a lime. Season it with pepper, salt and chili flakes.
- For the potato-stripes peel potatoes, then work them with a spiral cutter into “spaghetti“ and press out the liquid of the potato-spaghetti with kitchen paper. Mix corn starch and paprika in a salad bowl, add potatoes and mix it thoroughly with the paprika-corn starch.
- Heat sunflower oil in a tall pot with a small diameter. Spread potatoes in 4-6 portions, place them like a nest on a flat kitchen ladle and let the potatoes slide carefully into the hot oil. Best every nest on its own, about 4-6 min., fry and lift it out carefully with the ladle. Drain the nests instantly on the kitchen paper.
Our tip: Want a more Mediterranean flavor? Use our Organic Tofu Tomato-Olive!
Portion: 4-6 People
Recipe: Sophie Mathisz / Photograph: Marcus Maly