- 300 g lenses Fusilli
- 2 small romaine lettuces
- Some olive oil
- 180 g vegan alternative to chicken fillet pieces
- Optionally: 2 slices of gluten free bread
- Pn. red pepper
- Boil lenses Fusilli according to the package guide in saltwater, decant and rinse with cold water.
- Put for the Caesars-dressing vegan alternative to mayonnaise and vegan yogurtalternative in a bowl and stir with an egg whip until smooth. Add mustard and pressed garlic clove, maple syrup as well as apple vinegar and 1 tsp of the capers and then intermix it. Cream the ingredients shortly with a mixer. Season the dressing with freshly ground pepper.
- Cut the romaine lettuce in pieces and buzz it off thoroughly with water, then shake dry.
- Heat some olive oil in a pan and sear vegan alternative to chicken pieces golden brown. Optionally you can cut bread into big cubes and also sear in a pan with the remaining oil. Sprinkle croutons with some red pepper.
- Mix romaine lettuce and cold rinsed fusilli in a bowl, stir in dressing. Decorate Caesars salad with a topping of the sautéed alternative to vegan chicken strips and optional gluten-free croutons and serve sprinkled with the remaining capers and freshly chopped parsley.
Our tip: Our Caesars-pasta salad tastes great with a tasty grattugiato (Vantastic Foods GRATTUGIATO, 60g) from our shop!
Portion: 4 People
Recipe: Sophie Mathisz / Photograph: Marcus Maly