- 300 g lenses Fusilli
- 2 small romaine lettuces
- Some olive oil
- 180 g vegan alternative to chicken fillet pieces
- Optionally: 2 slices of gluten free bread
- Pn. red pepper
- 250 ml vegan alternative to mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp vegan alternative to yogurt
- 2 tbsp mustard, medium hot
- 1 small garlic clove, pressed
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp apple vinegar
- 30 g capers from the glass
- 1 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- ½ bunch of parsley, freshly minced
- Boil lenses Fusilli according to the package guide in saltwater, decant and rinse with cold water.
- Put for the Caesars-dressing vegan alternative to mayonnaise and vegan yogurtalternative in a bowl and stir with an egg whip until smooth. Add mustard and pressed garlic clove, maple syrup as well as apple vinegar and 1 tsp of the capers and then intermix it. Cream the ingredients shortly with a mixer. Season the dressing with freshly ground pepper.
- Cut the romaine lettuce in pieces and buzz it off thoroughly with water, then shake dry.
- Heat some olive oil in a pan and sear vegan alternative to chicken pieces golden brown. Optionally you can cut bread into big cubes and also sear in a pan with the remaining oil. Sprinkle croutons with some red pepper.
Our tip: Our Caesars-pasta salad tastes great with a tasty grattugiato (Vantastic Foods GRATTUGIATO, 60g) from our shop!
Portion: 4 People
Recipe: Sophie Mathisz / Photograph: Marcus Maly