- 800 g Potatoes, hard-boiled
- Olive oil
- bunch spring onions
- red radish cress or watercress
- 100 g mango, ripe
- 3 Tbsp mustard, medium hot
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 40 ml olive oil
- 120 g vegan alternative to mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp agave syrup
- black pepper, freshly ground
- Cook potatoes with the skin in salt water, drain and let them cool down (best cook potatoes the day before). Peel off the skin, cut potatoes in thin slices and roast in a big pan in olive oil until golden brown and crunchy. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- For the salad cream cut mango in small pieces and process it in a blender until a fine puree is achived. Add mustard, apple vinegar, olive oil and vegan alternative to mayonnaise to the blender and mix everything into a even cream. Season to taste with salt, freshly ground pepper and a little agave syrup. Water it down if needed to achieve a creamy consistency.
- Peel spring onions, cut in half and cut the halves lengthwise (cut the pieces in fine stripes). Roast the onion stripes gently with some olive oil in a pan.
- For the side dish wash bell pepper and dry. Heat some oilve oil in a pan and roast the bell pepper from all sides. Take the roasted bell pepper out of the pan and sprinkle it with coarse salt. Roast the vegan bratwuerste in the remaining oil.
- Arrange the golden brown fried potato slices on a plate, spread roasted spring onion-stripes and fruity mustard cream on it. Decorate the fried potato salad with cress and some freshly ground black pepper.
Arrange the roasted bell pepper and vegan alternative to bratwuerste (cut into slices) next to the fried potato salad.
Our tip for you:The tasty Curry-Mango-Tofu from Taifun also tastes delicious as side dish to our roasted potato salad! Available at our shop!
Servings: 3-4 People
Recipe by Sophie Mathisz / Photo by Marcus Maly