- 800 g Potatoes, hard-boiled
- Olive oil, for roasting
- Bunch spring onions
- Red radish cress or watercress
- 100 g Mango, ripe
- 3 tbsp Mustard, medium hot
- 2 tbsp Apple vinegar
- 40 ml Olive oil
- 120 g vegan alternative to mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup
- Black pepper, freshly ground
- 250 g bell pepper (Pimientos de Padrón)
- 200 g colorful mini-bell pepper (red, yellow, orange)
- Some olive oil, for roasting
- Coarse sea salt
- Vegan alternative to bratwuerste
- Cook potatoes with the peel in salt water, quench and let cool down (best cook potatoes the day before). Peel off the peel, cut potatoes in thin slices and roast in a big pan in sufficient olive oil golden brown and crunchy. Add pepper and salt.
- For the salad cream cut mango in small pieces and work it to a fine puree with the mixer. Add mustard, apple vinegar, olive oil and vegan alternative to mayonnaise and work it again with the mixer to an even cream. Taste it with maple syrup, salt and freshly ground pepper, as needed weaken it with water.
- Peel spring onions, cut in half and cut the halves lengthwise (cut the pieces in fine stripes). Roast the onion stripes gently with some olive oil in a pan.
- For the side dish wash bell pepper and dry. Heat some oilve oil in a pan and roast the bell pepper from all sides. Take the roasted bell pepper out of the pan and sprinkle it with coarse salt. Roast vegan bratwürste in the remaining fat
- Arrange the golden brown roasted potato slices on the plate, spread roasted spring onion-stripes and fruity mustard cream on it. Decorate the roasted potato salad with cress and some freshly ground black pepper.
Arrange the roasted bell pepper and vegan alternative to bratwürste (cut into slices) besides the roasted potato salad.
Our tip: Already tried? The tasty Curry-Mango-Tofu from Taifun also tastes delicious as side dish to our roasted potato salad! Available at our shop!
Portion: 3-4 People
Recipe: Sophie Mathisz / Photograph: Marcus Maly