Ingredients (for three people):
- 250g long grain rice
- 2 shallots
- vegetable oil, for frying
- 300g vegan alternative to chicken fillet in pieces
- 2 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika, sweet
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 400ml vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons vegan alternative to yogurt or soy sour cream
- 200ml soy or spelt cream
- black pepper
- ½ bunch parsley
- Boil rice according to instructions on the packaging.
- Peel the shallots and cut into thin half-rings. Heat a little vegetable oil in a large pan and sauté shallots in it. Tear vegan alternative to chicken fillets into small pieces with your fingers and add to the pan, sauté a few minutes until crispy. Take chicken fillet pieces from the pan and set aside (leave onions in the pan).
- Wash bell peppers thoroughly and cut into fine strips, add to the onions in the pan and fry for a few minutes. Add paprika and fry briefly while stirring. Stir tomato paste with 1 tablespoon water smooth and give vegetables to the pan, fry 1 minute, then add vegetable stock and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir alternative to yogurt with 1-2 tablespoons of the soy cream until smooth and add to the peppers in the pan, mix thoroughly. Add remaining soy cream and continue to simmer until the sauce is creamy-smooth. Last mix fried chicken fillet pieces and finely chopped parsley with the creamed vegetables. Season with salt and black pepper.
Serve on rice and garnish with a little chopped parsley.
Our tip: Spice it up with our smoked paprika seasoning VLAVORITE!