- 500 g white asparagus
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 6 lasagna sheets
- 6 veganslices, smoked
- 100 g mozzarisella
- Or other vegan cheese alternatives
- 1 ½ oranges, juice and grated peel
- 2 shallots
- Some vegetable oil for frying
- 80 ml vegan white wine
- 250 ml vegetable stock
- 1 tsp black pepper corn, whole
- Shot vinegar
- 100 g Alsan, cold
- 2 tbsp wheat flour
- 200 ml oat cream
- Carefully peel lower 2/3 of the white asparagus and cut about 1cm from the end. Bring water with 1 tablespoon of salt and sugar to a boil, reduce heat and parboil asparagus about 6 minutes. Remove asparagus from the water, keep liquid back for further processing.
- Cook lasagna sheets in asparagus liquid for 6-8 min until almost al dente. Use a fork to make sure the sheets do not stick together while cooking.
- Place one vegan slice on each lasagna sheet and add 2-3 pieces of asparagus. Roll everything to cannelloni. Place ready cannelloni in a fireproof casserole.
- Wash orange thoroughly and take shell abrasion of the fruit. Squeeze orange and pour through a sieve.
- Peel shallots for the orange hollandaise, chop very finely and sauté in a large pan in a little vegetable oil. Pour white wine and 150 ml of vegetable stock over the shallots, add a shot of white vinegar and whole pepper and allow several minutes simmering over medium heat until reduced to half. Pour the reduction through a fine sieve, pour it back into the pan, add the orange juice and peel abrasion.
- Melt Alsan over low heat in a pan. Add flour and sauté stirring briefly with the vegetable fat. Pour in white wine orange liquid and liquid oat cream while stirring rapidly and simmer to a creamy hollandaise. Add some extra white wine if necessary to achieve a creamy-fluid consistency.
- Sprinkle Asperagoni in the baking dish with plenty of the orange hollandaise and some Mozzarisella. Bake in preheated oven for about 25-30 minutes at 190 ° C.
Our Tip: Asperagoni taste delicious with our vegan Schnitzel
Portion: 2 people