- Add the whipping cream in a high bowl and whip for one minute at medium speed with an electric mixer. Add cream stiffener and whip for another minute.
- Melt the vegan alternative to white chocolate in a double water boiler.
- Add flakes of cold Alsan margarine to the melted chocolate and let it melt while whisking, until a uniform mixture is achieved. Optional: Add a little orange liqueur.
- Let white chocolate cool slightly, and gradually pour it into the vegan whipped cream. Mix slowly and thoroughly with a wooden spoon. Add poppy seed ground last.
- Fill into small dessert glasses or let it rest in the bowl. Leave in the fridge to cool for a minimum of 5-6 hours (small dumplings can be cut out with a tablespoon).
Our tip for your: The white poppy mousse tastes fantastic served with a fruity sauce. For example, with the Biovegan strawberry dessert sauce!
A recipe by Sophie Mathisz