Ingredients (for six people):
- 600ml coconut cream blow
- 2 packs cream stiffener
- 200g vegan alternative to white chocolate
- 80g Alsan
- optional: 4-5 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds ground
- Give coconut whipping cream in a high bowl and whip one minute at medium speed with an electric mixer. Add cream stiffener and whip for another minute.
- Melt the vegan alternative to white chocolate in a double water boiler.
- Add flakes of cold Alsan to the melted chocolate and let it melt while stirring with a whisk, until a uniform mixture is obtained. Optional: Add a little orange liqueur.
- Let white chocolate cool slightly, and pour it gradually into the whipped coconut cream. Mix slowly and thoroughly with a wooden spoon. Add poppy seed ground last.
- Fill in small dessert glasses or let it rest in the bowl. Leave in the fridge to cool for minimum 5-6 hours (small dumplings can be cut out with a tablespoon).
Our tip: Served with a fruity sauce, the white poppy mousse tastes fantastic. For example, with the Biovegan strawberry dessert sauce!
A recipe from Sophie Mathisz