Ingredients (for four people):
- 400ml almond drink
- vanilla ground
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- pinch of salt
- ½ orange, juice (freshly squeezed)
- 100g popcorn
- 225g vegan alternative to sour cream
- caramel sauce
- Boil almond drink with vanilla, sugar, a pinch of salt and the juice of half an orange briefly.
- Remove from heat and stir in half of the finished popcorn, let it rest for 20-30 minutes. Strain through a fine sieve.
- Mix sieved cream with vegan alternative to sour cream, using a hand mixer.
- Fill ice in a plastic bowl and place in the freezer. Stir thoroughly about every 30-40 minutes to avoid ice crystals and get a creamy consistency.
- Serve with remaining fresh popcorn on the plate, topped with a dash of caramel sauce.
Our tip: Even with ice cream dessert powder delicious ice creams can be made.
Recipe by Sophie Mathisz