Ingredients (for six people):
- 150g peanut mush, crunchy
- 125g Alsan
- 100g sugar
- 200g flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 bananas, mashed
- vegan marshmallows
- vegan alterative to dark chocolate
- Stir peanut mush with Alsan and sugar until the mass is creamy. Mix flour with baking powder and knead it into the mass.
- Peel the bananas, break into pieces and puree with a hand blender. Stir banana mash thoroughly into the cookie dough.
- Coat the dough 4mm thick plane on a baking tray with baking paper or give one tablespoon of the dough into small heaps on sheet and press them with a damp fork to flat round biscuits. Bake until golden brown (10-12 minutes at 180 °C) in a preheated oven. Cut square biscuits crackers immediately after baking with a knife into squares and let them cool on the sheet.
- Melt vegan alternative to dark chocolate in a double boiler and let it cool down for 10 minutes.
- Increase heat in the oven to 200 °C. Place half of peanut crackers on the baking sheet and cover them with vegan marshmellows. Once the marshmellows rise and show signs of browning on the surface, take the crackers immediately out of the oven. Pour one tablespoon full of melted alternative to chocolate on the marshmellows and press a blank cookie immediately on the sweet coating.
Our tip: If it should go quickly: S'mores taste quite outstanding even with already finished biscuits or waffles!
Recipe by Sophie Mathisz