Ingredients (for five people):
- 75g Alsan
- 100g rolled oats
- 50g flour
- 100g brown sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 200g vegan alternative to whipped cream, sweetened
- 2 packs cream stiffener
- 2 packs vanilla sugar
- 80g vegan alternative to cream cheese nature
- 50g icing sugar
- pinch of cinnamon
- 120g cake peaches (finely diced fruits, 60ml of juice)
- 200g vegan alternative to sour cream
- pistachios, coarsely chopped
- 500g blueberries
- Knead all ingredients for the crunchies to homogenous dough, press the mass on half the size of a baking tray (lined with baking paper) at a heigt of 0.5cm and bake it at 180 °C until it’s golden brown. Allow to cool down completely and crumble to pieces.
- Whip vegan whipped cream, 2 packs cream stiffener and 2 packs vanilla sugar until stiff. Whip vegan alternative to cream cheese, icing sugar and a pinch of cinnamon in a mixing bowl until creamy. Fold in vegan alternative to sour cream and 60ml of peach juice from the can. Dice peaches and fold in together with the whipped cream evenly into the cream.
- Give 1-2 tablespoons of peach cream into dessert glasses. Then spread a handful of blueberries and sprinkle with oat crunchies. Repeat until the ingredients are used up, finishing with a layer of cream decorated with fresh blueberries and chopped pistachios.
Our tip: Our peach cream with blueberries tastes also excellent with prepared Crunchies or cookies from our alles-vegetarisch.de store!
Recipe by Sophie Mathisz