Ingredients (for four people):
- 200ml vegan alternative to soy cream, unsweetened
- 2 packs cream stiffener
- 250g vegan alternative to curd
- 2 teaspoons icing sugar
- 6 heaped tablespoons lemon curd
- 1 lemon, grated rind and pulp
- 150ml of water or tangerine juice
- 70ml vegetable Limoncello (without cream additive)
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- lemon, fruit pulp
- 4 packs vegan neapolitan waffles
- pomegranate and chopped pistachios
- Whip vegan alternative to soy cream and cream stiffener with an electric mixer until stiff.
- Whip vegan alternative to curd and icing sugar with a hand mixer in a second bowl until creamy. Stir 3 tablespoons of lemon curd in a separate bowl and pour it together with the freshly grated rind of one lemon evenly into the curd mixture. Fold whipped soy cream alternative slowly into the curd lemon cream.
- Stir Remaining lemon curd in a bowl smooth and creamy.
- Give water or optional tangerine juice together with Limoncello in a small saucepan and pour in agave nectar while stirring. Separate the lemon from the rest of the rind and cut the fruit pulp into pieces. Put them in the saucepan with the liquid and let everything simmer short. Remove pot from heat and set aside.
- Dip vegan Neapolitan waffles shortly into the warm Limoncello stock and put them in into the form of the tiramisu. Spread a thin layer of creamy lemon curd over it, followed by a thicker layer of lemon cream. Put the same three layers on top and keep on repeating till all ingredients are used.
Put the tiramisu in the fridge and let it cool down. Serve sprinkled with pomegranate seeds and chopped pistachios.
Our tip: You can also use dessert cream to make a quick tiramisu!
Recipe by Sophie Mathisz