Ingredients (for two people):
- 400ml hazelnut drink
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- ½ vanilla pod
- 3 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 2-3 tablespoons maple syrup
- alternatively: 3 dates, stoned
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- fruits at will
- Cut vanilla pot in half lengthwise and scrape out the pulp using a knife. Give almond and maple syrup in a bowl, add the cocoa powder and vanilla pulp and stir until smooth with 3-4 tablespoons of hazelnut drink. (As an alternative to maple syrup, dates can be used as well: Let the stoned dates soak about 1 hour soak in the room warm hazelnut drink, take them out of the liquid puree together with almond paste, cocoa powder, vanilla pulp and a little of hazelnut drink) Stir remaining hazelnut drink little by little with the cocoa mixture.
- Mix chia seeds with cocoa and let everything swell inside the fridge overnight (but at least 3-4 hours).
- Serve the pudding pure or garnish with fruits of choice!
Our tip: Our chocolate chia pudding tastes deliciously, combined with peanut mush!
A recipe from Sophie Mathisz