- 80 g Alsan
- 2 tbsp Powdered sugar
- 160 g vegan white chocolate
- 2 Bananas
- Pinch of salt
- Knife point Vanilla, ground
- 200 g Wheat flour
- 1 Lemon, peel scoring
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 20 ml Soy drink, unsweetened
- Vegan sugar sprinkles (e.g. Dekor-Hearts, Nonpareilles))
- 140 g vegan cream alternative to cheese
- 1-2 tbsp lemon juice
- 5 tbsp powdered sugar
- For the cake batter stir Alsan and powdered sugar in a mixing bowl until creamy.
Break vegan white chocolate in small pieces and melt in a water bath at lower heat. Peel bananas, break in pieces and puree with the hand mixer.
Put all ingredients, except the sugar sprinkles, in a mixing bowl and stir with the hand mixer to a lissom dough.
- Mix vegan sugar sprinkles of different kinds in a bowl and put one half aside.
Mix the remaining sprinkles in the cake batter and fill it in a with baking paper covered cake tin (round spring form or cake pan with ca. 27 x 20 cm).
Bake the cake at 180°C in the pre-heated oven for ca. 25-30 min.
- For the topping stir creamy cheese with lemon juice and powdered sugar until creamy and spread on the completely chilled cake, then decorate with the remaining sprinkles.
Our tip: The colorful confetti-cake also tastes fantastic with a cake-baking mixture from our shop!
Portion: 6-8 People
Recipe: Sophie Mathisz / Photograph: Marcus Maly