These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
Every cookie prefixed with "osc"
Popups and notifications
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Conversion and usertracking via Google Tag Manager for remarketing
Bauckhof’s white pizza dough tastes just like homemade dough and is quick and easy to prepare. You only have to add water and oil. Then knead, roll out, add the topping, bake and enjoy.
Bake fresh delicious pizzas at home, buon appetito!
1. add water and oil Put the contents of the bag in a large bowl, add 175 ml warm water or milk and 3 tablespoons of oil (e.g. olive oil).
2. kneading Mix with a tablespoon and then knead well by hand or by using a hand mixer (dough hook) to make a smooth dough.
3. roll out Lightly cover the dough and work surface with flour. Spread the dough into the shape of a baking tray (approx. 35 x 30 cm) or two round springform pans (Ø 28 cm). Grease the baking tray or the spingform pans with oil and place the dough on top.
4. topping, seasoning and drizzle with olive oil Spread the dough evenly with the tomato puree. Cover as pleased, season and drizzle with oil. Instead of tomato puree you can also use tomato ketchup, tomato sauce, tomato salsa or strained tomatoes.
5. baking Bake in the stove on the lowest rack for approx. 15 - 20 minutes (electric stove: 220°C preheated, gas: stage 4, convection oven: 190°C).
Bauckhof PIZZA-DOUGH CLASSIC white, organic, 350g
ORGANIC PIZZA DOUGH CLASSIC, WHITE, BAKING MIX
Content: 350g (sufficient for one whole baking tray or 2 round shapes)