FFP2 Protective face mask T8000
Schütze dich und andere!
Article number: A007660
Manufacturer: Baoji Taidakang Medical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Zertifizierte FFP2-Maske in Weiß
- Einstellbarer Nasenclip
- Elastische Bänder
- Zum Arbeits- & Infektionsschutz
FFP2 Protective face mask T8000
You want to order FFP2 masks?
Let your food shopping on vantastic-foods.com but easy and convenient FFP2 masks delivered. The certified FFP2 masks from our online store are available in white and are suitable for one-time use: ideal for the way to work by public transport or for a quick purchase in the local store.
The integrated adjustable nose clip and elastic straps make the mask fit snugly to your face and comfortable to wear. Protect yourself and those around you by wearing an FFP2 mask in your everyday life. And so you don't have to go out of your way to buy these masks, you can now order them from our online store.
Free mask from a purchase value of 39, - Euro!
Who has filled the shopping cart with his order on vantastic-foods.com with goods worth over 39, - Euro, can dust off a free FFP2 mask. Simply select this in the shopping cart during the ordering process and have it delivered to your home.
- White, certified FFP2 mask
- With an integrated nose clip for adjustment
- Non reusable: suitable for single use
- Dimensions: 160mm x 105mm
FFP2 Protective face mask T8000 - Content
CONTENT: 1 piece
MATERIAL: The product consists of five layers: Outer layer of non-woven fabric, middle layers of double layer of melt blown non-woven fabric and layer of hot air cotton, inner layer of non-woven fabric.
CERTIFICATION: CE1463 / EN149:2001 + A1:2009 FFP2 NR
How to use your mask correctly:
1) Unfold the mask and hold it in front of your face so that the nose clip is at the top.
2) Place the mask at the bottom of your chin and use your hands to pull the rubber bands over one ear each.
3) Adjust the bands so that it feels as comfortable as possible.
4) Place two fingers on the center of the metal noseband to bend it to fit your nose shape.
5) Check to make sure your mask fits tightly enough and seals.
WARNING: Failure to follow all instructions and limitations of use may significantly reduce the effectiveness of the particle filter half mask and result in illness, injury and death. The user should select and use the particulate filter half mask in accordance with applicable health and safety regulations. Please use in environments with adequate oxygen levels and good ventilation. Do not make any modifications to the particle filter half mask. Check the fit of the particle filter half mask before each use. Using a particulate filter half mask on facial hair may prevent a good fit. Protection cannot be guaranteed under these circumstances. Leave the contaminated area if dizziness, irritation or other symptoms of illness occur.
Discard the particulate filter half mask and replace it with a new one if:
- Breathing difficulties occur due to increased breathing resistance.
- The particulate filter half mask becomes damaged or deformed.
- A correct face fit cannot be guaranteed.
A properly selected respiratory protection product is important to protect your health. Before using this respiratory protection product, consult an appropriate expert.
LIMITATIONS FOR USE: Do not use the particulate filter half mask and do not enter or remain in a contaminated area if:
- The user has ear injuries that prevent proper donning of the mask.
- The environment contains less than 19.5% oxygen.
- The user senses polluted air.
- The environment contains hazardous gases or vapors.
- Contamination or their concentration are unknown or immediately dangerous to life or health.
- In potentially explosive atmospheres.
- The expiration date of the particle filter half mask has expired.
- Checks prior to use have not been carried out.
- Parts have been replaced, added or omitted.
CMC Medical Devices & Drugs S.L
C/Horacio Lengo N° 18
CP 29006, Málaga, Spain
Distributor Information, , ,